Brand: Signature Design by Ashley
- FULL SIZE BED IN A BOX. For supportive, dreamy sleeping, this mattress brings it home with layers of padding. Plus, it comes in a box, so it’s easier than ever to set up a better night’s rest
- INNERSPRING COILS. Firm mattress is designed with layers of quilt foam, high density padding and high-quality 13-gauge Bonnell coil units that contour to your body for peaceful, undisturbed sleep
- MAINTENANCE FREE: Made of hypoallergenic material to keep out dust mites, pollen, mold and pet dander—perfect for kids or adults who suffer from allergies
- FULL SIZE: Measures 53.25″ W x 74.5″ D x 8″ H and is compatible with most full bed frames
- READY FOR INSTANT ENJOYMENT: Arrives in a box. Simply unbox, cut the protective wrap, unroll and watch the mattress expand. Mattress is safe to sleep on immediately but can take 72+ hours for any risidual odors from packaging to dissipate and for mattress to completely expand based on ambient room temperature, humidity, air pressure & ventilation.
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget
Package Dimensions: 305x1435x24948
Details: Why worry when you can chime? With the Sierra Sleep Chime innerspring full mattress, you have endless possibilities for restful sleep. Feel the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a traditional feel. High density quilt foam and pad provide the firm feel you love. Hypoallergenic material makes it ideal for sufferers of allergies for ultimate undisturbed sleep–not to mention peace of mind. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply bring it to your room, remove the plastic wrap, and unroll. You’ll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately. Fabric: Body: Acrylic (11 %) Filament Poly (11 %) Para Aramid Fiber (5 %) Polyester (20 %) Viscose (53 %) Care Instructions: Product Care|Mattresses:|Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief! |How to Care for Your Mattress: |To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape. Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials. Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly allowing the mattress time to fully air dry. Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.