Brand: Classic Brands
- 76″ W x 80″ L x 12″ H
- The newest technology in bedding, this mattress combines the traditional innerspring wrapped coils with the newest generation of gel memory foam for an optimal sleep experience.
- Beautifully detailed quilted pillowtop knit cover with a corded edge and coordinating knit sides for breathability
- Gel infused memory foam disperses body heat and creates a more comfortable sleeping surface layer combine with comfortable orthopedic support foam for a more restful, deeper night’s sleep; 8 inches of wrapped innerspring coils move independently reducing the sensation of movement and minimizing motion disturbances
- High-quality memory foam and pressure relieving gel memory foam are naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria, and dust mites and it meets CertiPUR-US program standards for performance, emissions, and durability
- Pillow top with cushion-firm feel
- Mattress ships compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently delivered to your door for easy set-up; frame/foundation/base not included
- 5 Star Customer Service; Available 7 days a week
Package Dimensions: 305x2083x50349
Release Date: 18-05-2020
Details: Classic Brands Mercer Pillow-Top Cool Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring 12-Inch Mattress combines the superior support of a wrapped coil innerspring system with the conforming response of gel-infused memory foam for a more comfortable, deeper, night’s sleep. Covered with a beautifully detailed quilted pillow-top knit cover, corded edges, and coordinating knit side panels for breathability, this quality mattress is an excellent value and will last for years to come.
The 12-inch profile Mercer Hybrid Gel Memory Foam Innerspring Mattress combines the support of a wrapped steel coil innersprings with the conforming response of gel memory foam. Starting with a 0.5- inch top layer of gel infused memory foam that disperses body heat and creates a cooler sleeping surface while retaining the pressure-relieving properties of traditional memory foam. A second layer of 0.25-inch comfort foam and a third layer of 0.25-inch comfort foam and a fourth later of 0.5-inch comfort foam works with the support layer providing you with the ultimate sleeping experience. An additional layer of 0.75 inch of comfort foam works with the 8-inch support layer of individually wrapped coils, which are in their encased in separate pockets, so they can contour precisely to your body. Individually wrapped coil innersprings move independently and reduce the sensation of movement on a bed providing contouring comfort and support for an undisturbed night sleep.
Benefits of Gel Memory Foam Gel memory foam is more porous or open than conventional foam, meaning the cells are interconnected unlike closed cell foam; thereby it is more breathable and comfortable than higher density visco-elastic foam. Gel foam helps regulate temperature throughout the mattress. A gel memory foam mattress can support each part of the body evenly and individually. Gel Memory foam slowly and automatically adjusts to your body weight and temperature. In addition to the slow, conforming response, gel memory foam offers complete, luxurious and stress- free support. This can allow the spine to stay in a neutral position. Should you move during the night, your partner is never disturbed due to the lack of reciprocal movement between sleeping partners. Additionally, when you do move in bed, memory foam gently ‘fills in’ and reshapes itself to your new sleeping posture.
Individually Wrapped Coil Support Base The support base in our hybrid mattresses consists of innerspring individual coils wrapped in a fabric designed to minimize friction and maximize support. The 13-gaugge steel coils tend to provide consistent distribution of support throughout the mattress and lessens motion transfer for sleep partners. An additional layer of 0.75 inch of comfort foam works with the 8-inch support layer of individually wrapped coils, which are encased in separate pockets, so they can contour precisely to your body. Individually wrapped coil innersprings move independently and reduce the sensation of movement on a bed, providing contouring comfort and support for an undisturbed night’s sleep.
CertiPUR-US Certified The foam in the Mercer Cool Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring 12-Inch Mattress is CertiPUR-US certified. The CertiPUR-US program is a voluntary testing, analysis, and certification program for flexible polyurethane foam used as a cushioning material in home furnishings such as adult mattresses, crib mattresses, upholstered furniture and some accessory comfort products. Certified flexible polyurethane foams have been independently laboratory tested.
Get it Right the First Time It is also a good idea to know the size and the height of your mattress ahead of time to make sure you are ordering the correct size. Keep in mind that you should combine the height of your bed frame, foundation, or adjustable bed base with the height of your mattress to get a gauge of the how tall your sleep system will be.
Twin Size – 39″” W x 75″” L x 12″” H
Twin XL Size – 39″” W x 80″” L x 12″” H
Full Size – 54″” W x 75″” L x 12