- COOKING POWER: Up to 10,000 total BTUs
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure control for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PERFECTHEAT DESIGN: More efficient cooking with less fuel
- 1 ADJUSTABLE BURNER: For precise temperature control; fits an 8 inch pan
- WIND BAFFLES: Shield burner from wind for maximum heat
- SPACE SAVER: Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact storage
- RUNTIME: Up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16.4 ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
Package Dimensions: 170x199x898
Details: Product Description
Looking for a compact stove to take on the trail? Look no further than the Coleman Bottletop Propane Gas Camping Stove. Its cooking surface fits an 8-inch pan above a fully adjustable burner that delivers up to 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power. When you’re ready to head home, the burner and base easily separate from the propane bottle for compact packing.
The Coleman 5431A700 One-burner Propane Stove is an easy-to-use portable stove that should meet almost any camp cooking need. The PerfectFlow regulator provides consistent cooking performance by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low. Equipped with one 10,000 BTU burner, this fully adjustable stove will last for 2.2 hours on high or up to nine hours on low.
The pot supports help shield your cooking flame from the wind, while the large eight-inch burner bowl should fit most any pot. This Coleman one-burner stove can boil a quart of water in just four minutes! This stove operates on one 16.4-ounce cylinder of Coleman propane (not included).
Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty