Color: Satin Nickel
- Your smartphone is now your key touch to open convenience with the 2nd generation. If you wish to perform a system reset, press and hold the reset button on the back panel for 10 seconds until the lock beeps and the light ring flashes red
- Kevo 2nd gen now works with Alexa voice commands (requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately for $99 via Kevo App)
- Remote lock access & monitoring requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately for $99 via Kevo App
- 3rd Gen Kevo App provides faster and more reliable connection. Smaller and sleeker metal interior with improved install experience. Now get free ekeys; Send and manage eKey access via smartphone receive notifications and monitor lock history
- Compatible with iPhone 4S or higher and select Android 5.0 or higher devices
- Works with Fob (sold separately) or traditional key with new advanced SmartKey security
- Works with select iOS and Android devices (wider compatibility with updated Google Play Kevo app which determines full and partial compatibility) please check compatibility (below) before purchase
- Smart Home compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Ring Doorbell, Skybell, Nest Learning Thermostat, select Honeywell Thermostats, Android Wear and IFTTT
- Note: 1. Make sure that you have the most up to date operating system on your phone. 2. Please check the cable connection between the interior and exterior deadbolt. 3. Please confirm that you have Bluetooth on and activated on your phone and that your phone is paired with your lock
- Compatible also with Razer Phone 1
Package Dimensions: 108x282x1780
Details: Open your world with the Kevo Touch to Open Smart Lock powered by your smartphone and Bluetooth. Fumbling with your keys is now a thing of the past. Kevo 2nd Gen provides the same trusted touch to open smart lock experience available in Kevo 1st Gen teamed with a refined user experience, sleeker design and added security features. Kevo 2nd Gen features the latest version of the Kwikset patented SmartKey security. This single cylinder Bluetooth enabled deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by touching the exterior side of the deadbolt, or with a key from the outside, as well as the turn piece from the inside. Kevo (2nd Gen) also comes with In-home Locking & Unlocking from your smart device within Bluetooth range of the lock. The Lifetime Polished Brass finish adds to the traditional look and feel of the product and makes a classic statement.
Kevo 2nd Gen now works with Alexa voice commands (requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately). You can lock/unlock (PIN required) and check lock status.
Kwikset is working diligently to add new Android device compatibility to Kevo. Each device is put through a rigorous security and user experience test to ensure that our users have the most secure and best possible experience with Kevo.
Android Compatibility: Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 5X,6, 6P,9, HTC One M9 Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 Active, S6, S6 Active, S6 Edge, S7 Active, S7 Edge, Note 4, Note 4 Edge, Note 5 Android Wear Devices
Apple iOS Compatibility: IPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus iPad 3rd Gen, iPad 4th Gen, Air, Air 2, Pro (12.9 inch), Pro (9.7 inch), iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4 Pod Touch 5th Gen, 5th Gen (16GB Mid 2013), 6th Gen Apple Watch notifications only.
We’re pleased to share that Touch to Open functionality is fully restored with Apple’s iOS 10.0.2 update. Upon downloading the latest iOS update, you will be able to use your Kevo lock with the app running in the background.
Kwikset is pleased to announce that e-keys will be completely free of charge starting February 1, 2017.
You gave us your feedback and we listened! Thank you for helping us improve your Kevo experience. Kevo is not compatible with Apple HomeKit.