Brand: MidWest Homes for Pets
- Giant double door metal dog crate measures 54 Length x 37 Width x 45 Height Inches & weighs 81.7 pounds, Ideal for extra Large dog breeds weighing over 90 pounds (Great Dane)
- Dog Crate is double door configuration w/ sturdy drop pin assembly. Includes Easy to clean / removable tray & patent pending ‘L Bar’ safety feature , Wire Gauge 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12
- Mesh : 1.5 x 5 inch; Durable metal dog crate Design w/ 3 heavy duty secure slide bolt latches per door, Please Note this is an XXL dog crate & requires 2 people for assembly
- Drop pin construction ensures strong & secure dog crate assembly & patented “L” bar on Top panel reinforces the dog crate side panels to prevent them bowing inward after assembly; Dog Weight 110+ Pounds
- Protective E Coat finish prevents rust for long lasting use & dog crate Includes MidWest Guarantee 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
- Included Components: Removable Abs Composite Plastic Pan
Package Dimensions: 108x1410x39916
Release Date: 14-08-2013
Details: The extra (extra, extra, extra) large double door metal dog crate by MidWest Homes for Pets, Solution Series (model SL54DD), is a metal dog crate specifically designed for the largest breed of dogs including Great Danes, Mastiffs, St. Bernard’s, etc. This dog crate is so large that we recommend two people for assembly. This is an extra-large, durable, heavy duty metal dog crate that features a two-door configuration with convenient front & side door access, three secure slide-bolt latches per door & a tough easy to clean leak-proof plastic pan. This “Ginormous” dog crate utilizes drop-pin construction (4 drop-pins) ensuring maximum durability to safely and securely handle large breed dogs. This giant dog crate is also equipped with our patent-pending “L” Bar that horizontally runs along the middle of the top panel of the dog crate so the side panels do not bow inward after assembly ensuring a safe & sturdy dog crate for your dog. The “Ginormous” dog crate measures 54L x 37W x 45H and weighs 80.2 pounds. We at MidWest Homes for Pets understand that your dog is a part of your family and that’s why we ensure our dog crates are manufactured with the highest quality control standards creating a safe home for your pet that you can feel confident with. MidWest Homes for Pets stands behind the quality of our products with a 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty. If you have any questions about our dog crates our customer service department would be glad to help you, available 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday. Easy To Assemble.
There are no reviews yet.