Brand: Timber Ridge
- Outstanding Loading Capacity: Anti gravity chair supports up to 350lbs. Sturdy steel tube frame, premium quality elastic cord, and durable polyester fabric make this heavy-duty zero gravity chair is sturdy enough for everyday use
- Adjustable Reclining Position: This outdoor recliner designed with easy locking levers adjust and lock the lounge chairs to any position from upright to fully laid-back. Patented & Easiest locking mechanism on the market.
- Oversized Dimension: 43.5 x20 x21.5 inches. This oversized camping reclining chair provides roomy space for your outdoor camping activities. The fully reclined length of the reclining camping chair is 72 inches.
- Comfortable Design: The outdoor reclining chair designed with full padded seating, removable pillow for both head and lumbar support. This reclining lawn chair also has a folding sliding side table for resting your phone or drink on
- No Assembly: This folding lawn chair can be folded and unfold in seconds. The camping lounge chair is easy transportation and storage. Suitable for patio, lawn, garden, yard or balcony. We back our products with a full 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Package Dimensions: 140x963x10546
Details: Timber Ridge Zero Gravity chair is made from durable high quality fabric & powder coated aluminum tubes so it can support up to 350lbs. Equipped with padded pillow & foldaway side table. Comfortable design & Fingertip locking system allows you stay in any position from upright to full reclining. Lounge chair folds up easily for transport & storage. Chair can be used during camping or at the beach. Can be used in any indoor or outdoor activities. Oversized seat suitable for many different body types. Unfolded size: 20 x22 x29. 9″. Ground-to-seat height: 43. 5″. Weight capacity: 350 lbs. Package weight: 22. 65 lbs. Package Size: 31. 4 x6 x38. 3″. Frame: Aluminum tubes. Cleaning & maintenance: 1wipe off with a damp rag, heavy scrubbing & use of detergent cleaning not suggested. 2in order to avoid wood armrest from fading & steel frame from rusting, please do not leave outside in heavy rain, snow, or other inclement weather for extended periods of time. 3store away after drying when not in use. 4Do not leave in the elements, as the metal parts may rust. 5Check stability regularly. Screws may loosen & need to be tightened.