Brand: Yale Security
Color: Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- Replaces your existing deadbolt with a touchscreen smart lock so you can lock and unlock your door without the hassle of keys
- Lock, unlock, share access and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the Yale Access App – no additional hub needed, Wi-Fi Connect included
- Your door will unlock automatically as you get home and have your phone on you – If you don’t have your phone, just use the keypad.
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. Alexa can also notify you when your battery is running low. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to have replacement batteries when needed
- Never worry about if you forgot to lock the door – Enable Auto-Relock to ensure the door always locks behind you
- Forget copying or hiding keys. Share app access or create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Choose from permanent, scheduled or temporary access and revoke it whenever you need to
- Comes with the Connect Wi-Fi Bridge so there’s no additional hubs needed and it works off your home Wi-Fi
- Fits most standard doors that are 1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ thick with a 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″ backset and 2-1/8″ bore hole. Easily replaces your existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver
- Added security for peace of mind with bank-grade encryption, a lost phone feature and optional biometric verification for locking/unlocking via the app
- Backed by Yale, a worldwide trusted security brand for over 180 years. Plus a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical and a one year warranty on electronics
Package Dimensions: 142x300x2404
Details: Upgrade your door with the Assure Lock, a smart lock with a sleek touchscreen keypad for key-free entry. The lock is connected by August allowing you to lock/unlock, share access and see who comes and goes all using your August app, from anywhere! For ultimate convenience, your assure lock will unlock automatically as you approach the door and it will relock once the door is closed! Plus, you can lock, unlock or check current status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri. The lock features a backlit touchscreen keypad so even when you don’t have your phone, you can unlock your door without the hassle of keys. It’s super easy to use and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver on standard doors (1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ thick).